Category : Uncategorized
The weapon to fight against heat stress for PIGS
Influence of HEAT STRESS on PRODUCTIVITY
Lactating sows are particularly Heat Sensitive. At more than 20-22°C, each degree reduces feed intake by 190 g/d, resulting in a reduction in milk production and piglet weight gain. In addition, body reserve mobilization will increase with a decrease in fertility, decreasing the subsequent litter size and increasing in the weaning to estrus interval ratio.
In Grower Pigs, especially during the Finisher Period, Heat Stress will reduce Feed Intake and a reorientation of the metabolism which enhance Fatter Carcasses.
AXION THERMOCONTROL contains the plant extract Scutellaria baicalensis, reducing inflammation against heat stress
- Improves FEED INTAKE of pigs during HEAT STRESS
- Improves the DIGESTIBILITY of the feed via the action of specific plant extracts on ENZYMATIC ACTIVITY
- Lowers INFLAMMATION
- Reduces RESPIRATORY RATE, resulting in less METABOLIC HEAT
- Improves ELOCTROLYTE BALANCE due to HEAT STRESS
TRIALS: Lactating sows
- Feed intake was 10% higher
- Body weight loss was 9% less
- More than 250 g improvement in piglet weight at weaning.
TRIALS: fattening period
- Increased feed intake
- Fewer days necessary to reach market weights (4 days).
- At the same time, carcass weight was increased by 2 kg and the meat quality was improved (leaner carcasses).
For More Information:
Contact Herman Mynhardt at 0744129640 or email@example.com